Bush, Spitz, Belladonna your Momma

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
Weve all gotten our panties in a bunch for no reason. So what if the "classic" line up is playing Sharonfest. Bush aint leaving and I doubt Rob is either. It will all be O.K in the end. Perhaps my dream will happen . Turbin , Bush , Belladonna all sharing the same stage. Perhaps they could go the Iron Maiden route as well and have three Guitarists. Scott, Rob and Danny. Just a pipe dream but I think with the 25th anniversary coming up it could happen.

:headbang:

I think it would be particulary impossible to go on with TGOTE lineup if the reunion tour happens. I can think of many reasons.

It would be cool to see all 3 singers and al 3 guitarists playing. it would never happen at ozzfest, but it would be cool if anthrax set up their own tour with turbin doing his material, bellladonna and bush doing their own material. that would be fucking kickass, then everyone would be happy.

ThraxDude said:
Has Anthrax ever intentionally let us down?

well said thraxdude,i may come off like a bastard in the whole reunion thing,but even when anthrax changed to bush i listened to the record without even thinking of belladonna i just accepted it like a true fan lol,for christ sake this is anthrax ,they have served us well for many many years.

ive been a fan since mid 80's, ive been a fan because the music was awesome but even more so they have been my inspriation to be a true musician and good person because the always seemed against the whole sex drugs and rock n roll and the selling out for fame they where about being true to there music and there fans, which has kept me off drugs doing the right things in life and being true to the music in my heart. I don't think there is a band more deserving to be famous or on big tours like ozzfest and such, i swore i'd never go to an ozzfest til they where on the bill but if they put all the bad blood aside and do the old lineup for a spot on ozzfest that feels like selling out to me and that goes against alot of what i thought anthrax stood for and i wont support that.
I Love Anthrax just the way they are. stay true to the music and the loyal fans

octane said:
ive been a fan since mid 80's, ive been a fan because the music was awesome but even more so they have been my inspriation to be a true musician and good person because the always seemed against the whole sex drugs and rock n roll and the selling out for fame they where about being true to there music and there fans, which has kept me off drugs doing the right things in life and being true to the music in my heart. I don't think there is a band more deserving to be famous or on big tours like ozzfest and such, i swore i'd never go to an ozzfest til they where on the bill but if they put all the bad blood aside and do the old lineup for a spot on ozzfest that feels like selling out to me and that goes against alot of what i thought anthrax stood for and i wont support that.
I Love Anthrax just the way they are. stay true to the music and the loyal fans

Yeah, but what Anthrax needs more than anything right now is a larger fan base.