Myspace Update

About the song choices, it's hard to please everyone when one can only have 6 songs there. There will always be those who want other songs than what we're offering there at any time. But I do think the song selection is quite balanced right now, with two songs from the latest album (which in itself makes sense in terms of promotion), and one song from each of the others except the s/t and Epic. With MySpace it is important for us to show some of the width of our music, because of the chance of being able to show the music to people that aren't all too familiar with our material. But anyways, alot of yaddayaddayakyak from me here, all I'm saying is that I won't rule anything out when it comes to the choice of songs for myspace, so yes, the songs you guys mention might very well appear later on.

About the song choices, it's hard to please everyone when one can only have 6 songs there. There will always be those who want other songs than what we're offering there at any time. But I do think the song selection is quite balanced right now, with two songs from the latest album (which in itself makes sense in terms of promotion), and one song from each of the others except the s/t and Epic. With MySpace it is important for us to show some of the width of our music, because of the chance of being able to show the music to people that aren't all too familiar with our material. But anyways, alot of yaddayaddayakyak from me here, all I'm saying is that I won't rule anything out when it comes to the choice of songs for myspace, so yes, the songs you guys mention might very well appear later on.

Theres finally Simen songs, I'm happy my friend. :)

im jamming to it right now, Ive meant to complete the borknagar discography but funds and sold out selections make it difficult sometimes, and I despise judging albums on the computer. anyhoo going to buy a new stereo soon so I can blast my albums at concert level ha..