Myspace

I think this must be the best way to get the ugliest homepage you never wanted. Mein gott, they are uggglyy! Best way to promote your band? I never even heard of myspace before so that's interesting... anyway, I'll stick to Lunarstorm... oh wait, I hate that place. Hmm...

I don't care much for gaining a bunch of friends aka people I don't know. Everyone on my list is someone I am affiliated with and probably talk to. I got like 30 friends. I have links to my bands in my sig, I run their spaces... but then again my bands aren't quite as popular as say, Naglfar, but the guy who runs the Anaal Nathrakh space added Satanic Dirge, I didn't even know an A.N. space existed, hehe... I was so honored. :)

http://www.myspace.com/oinkness

Only add me if you seriously wanna talk d00ds... I don't keep strangers on mah list, yadig? :)

Oinkness said:
I don't care much for gaining a bunch of friends aka people I don't know. Everyone on my list is someone I am affiliated with and probably talk to. I got like 30 friends. I have links to my bands in my sig, I run their spaces... but then again my bands aren't quite as popular as say, Naglfar, but the guy who runs the Anaal Nathrakh space added Satanic Dirge, I didn't even know an A.N. space existed, hehe... I was so honored. :)

http://www.myspace.com/oinkness

Only add me if you seriously wanna talk d00ds... I don't keep strangers on mah list, yadig? :)
i'm curious to know why you're "boycotting katatonia" and why they dont appreciate their fans? (or is this a joke o_O )

MySpace does suck, it's actually just extremely annoying. But stumbling across people you went to high school with 13 years ago (YIKES!) is pretty cool. The funny thing is, you'll get "friend" requests from people you weren't friends with back then, or even from people you totally didn't like. It's baffling and annoying. Hahaha.

However, a band/business page is cool. The Metal Reviews page I did for the review site and it's gotten a lot of people and bands interested in the site, which is a good thing, I think.