MYSTIC PROPHECY & SUSPYRE CONFIRMED FOR CHICAGO POWERFEST 2007

GateXII

Soul Collector
Jun 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
www.twelfthgate.net
Germany's melodic power metallers MYSTIC PROPHECY and New Jersey's neo-classical power metallers SUSPYRE have been confirmed for CHICAGO POWERFEST 2007. The 5th annual metal festival will take place on Friday, April 20th and Saturday, April 21st at The Pearl Room in Mokena, IL.

Mystic Prophecy will be making their US debut as an exclusive one-off performance in support of their latest album "Savage Souls". They will also be featured as a co-headliner with Solitude Aeturnus on the Friday night of the fest. In addition, the up-and-coming band Suspyre has been chosen to be the new opener for that Friday, which will bump Shatter Messiah & Benedictum up to the second & third slots that evening. Suspyre will also be playing in support of their upcoming new album, "A Great Divide", to be released in March.

Current Powerfest lineup:

SOLITUDE AETURNUS
MYSTIC PROPHECY
MARTYR
SATURNUS
NOVEMBERS DOOM
BENEDICTUM
SHATTER MESSIAH
THURISAZ
SUSPYRE

The final band to complete the lineup, which is also targeted to fill the headlining slot on the Saturday night of the fest, will be announced very soon. Ticket information, including both single day and discounted two day passes, will be released immediately following the completion of the lineup.

For more information regarding the fest and the bands, please visit www.ChicagoPowerfest.com or www.myspace.com/chicagopowerfest

Thats a pretty wicked lineup Rob!!! Congrats on Mystic Prophecy, I wish I could make it out this year but its not in the mix!!!Have a kick ass fest my brotha!!! Bear