Nürnberg, Pratteln and Kaufbeuren

DragonLady1

Firesoul
Mar 20, 2003
Innsbruck/Vienna
www.photopit.com
oke sorry for opening another one of these tour threads, but I'll fill it with pics in the next days :D
was a great time, specially the gig at the Z7 in Pratteln was beyond amazing, people went mad, it was incredible, never saw such a good atmosphere! Nürnberg was cool too, I liked the location and Kaufbeueren, well a bit strange, people seemed to wait just for Kreator, they were a bit lame when DT played but well, compared to the day before everything may have seemed lame :dopey:

and already put the pics of Nürnberg online :)

darktranquillity02.jpg

darktranquillity11.jpg

more at www.photopit.com

:headbang:

Yes, the atmosphere at Z7 was indeed awesome, but the DT show really deserves it. At times the crowd was wilder and louder than with Kreator.

Thank you for putting up all those great pictures on your website, "Dragonlady1". Special Thanks for the wallpaper and all the other pictures with MY swedish flag. :D

Of course I'm in the picture (and in many more), it seems DT liked the flag. Thank you for putting that one up. Hope to see the Kreator, Hatesphere and Ektomorf pics soon.

Aaaah... thank you for the pics! Awesome... loved the Swedish flag ;)

I like that pic where Mikael is between the stage and the crowd and he's walking like he got enough of it all, hihi... Nice one!!

And I agree, the blurry pics with hair are also nice!

@Dragonlady: I was the only one of us to "survive" the entire Kreator show in front row. I had already recognized you because I had visited your site before. You gave the card to my friends, but great service anyway. I'm looking forward to seeing the other pics.

Ah, nice pics!! Hatesphere guys sure seemed to have fun ;)

And nice DT pics... especially the one with Niklas drawing! You really had a blast girl! Thanks for sharing :)

Hey, I was at Kaufbeuren and I wasn't lame, I went crazy like a hungry weasel on rabbies. :worship: :tickled:
Now that my ego is reinstated, I gotta agree, most people seemed to be there only for Kreator. :Smug:
Anyway, I really loved the gig, I was fucking brilliant. :D :D