Nürnberg, Pratteln and Kaufbeuren

DragonLady1 said:
great :) so were u also there at the end of the show near the entrance asking me where the pics will be up and I gave u my card no?
I'll upload the pics of ektomorf and hatesphere tonight hopefully :)

Hi, no the one bothering you about the pics was me ;).
I`m on this great photo too, the one with the red/black hair. Thanks for the awesome pictures of the Pratteln gig, that was a night to remember, just everything was right. I have never seen such a great performance and I hope to see DT as headliner soon...and you doing some more of these nice photos :)

yesterday in Hannover, there was a woman taking pics of DT as well, and she was singing along with Mikael the entire time of the concert.. I mean, I remember most of the lyrics to catchy parts and all, but how can you know every line of every song? That was weird o_O

Heh, I guess I'll just have to put a command or a shortcut on my laptop that would automatically write "Oh, lordy... great pics!!!" :) I know I said it for like 100 times, but the pics are amazing... Close up of Niklas is PERFECT.. the eyes on that one rule :)

oke and here we go for Ektomorf in Nürnberg and Pratteln :)

ektomorf02.jpg

now just one more set to do, Kreator in Pratteln and I have them all online :)

dtwallpaper1.jpg

z7 always is awesome. leaving with a sore everything and a hoarse voice makes you feel perfectly satisfied every time. i can recall In Flames saying that they couldn't make up where they enjoy playing more, pratteln or gothenburg :p
dt was way the best that evening, kreator just sucked ass after the first two/three songs.
and i'm by the way not kidding, that above really is my hand, i'm quite sure :p

wow those pics are just amazing! I really wish I could of taken pics at the Hannover gig but it wasn't allowed :cry:

Glad to see you had a blast :headbang:

DragonLady1 said:
hehe moriss how could u recognize ur hand in all this crowd? ;)

well i knew more or less where i was at that point, and i know i'm average size tall, and additionaly to that, i clearly recognise the way i hold my hand; angle of the wrist, parallel fingers, and so on ;P

nice photos indeed. honestly i couldn't be arsed to walk around with a camera all the time, tough i guess if i had it, it would end up in separate parts ;)