N.G live in Oslo

I was thinkin of buying a trainticket for Oslo since they aren't very expensive. But since the concert ticket is like 250 NOK (almost 300 SE kronor) I think I'll have to bail. Come to Stockholm!

jimbob
Yes, I'll try to make it. Probably Oslo on fridayevening for some hard rock and lots of beer at Möllers.
250NOK isn't that expensive for enjoying 3 good bands:)
But then you have to add the beer and travel..

Russel

Sounds good, me and two friends of mine will also get there on Friday and we will go by bus to Oslo and by train home to Örebro. Ohh, Möllers...good place or? I guess we´ll try it out and rock our asses before the *real* rockday :D

Jimmy

Hey Dan and Nouga!

It would be really nice to hear you kick ass in Oslo with *the dreamreader* song, cause that song is awesome :worship:

X-mas...hey hooo..:loco:

Or maybe the perfect present for turning 30:hotjump:

Should one go by car, bus or train... that's the question wintertime:erk:

Dan are you guys stayin' the weekend for some beer?

i was thinking it would be great if NG cames to the states but if there tickets cost $350 it really doesnt matter who the fuck can afford that

I don't think even the most successful bands that fill whole stadium charge 350$US even for a front row ticket.
though I remember talking to a British guy at "her majesty's theater" in London that is where "Phantom of the Opera" plays or played in London and he bought a front row(behind the orchestra) ticket for 800 pounds, 6 months in advance, that's nearly 1200$US.
oh how I miss the british accent and the cold weather.