na na hey hey goodbye

Sue, why do you think Desert Shield happened. Oh who was accused of bombing Khobar towers in Saudi ... im trying to remember

Oh yeah Sue, the republicans are so great, aren't they?! Bush Sr & Bush Jr both left the country in a recession once they left office. Clinton got this country out of a $4 trillion+ dollar debt and left the country in a surplus, and look at what your dipshit republicans did for the next 8 years. Got the country into a war with Iraq, in which we had no business going in there, over 4,000 American men & women died, plus tens of thousands more injured and left this country economically in shambles. Oh wait, I know what you're gonna say next, it was the republicans that should credit credit for that surplus...yeah sure (sarcasm!)

Obozo needs to go, he's nothing but a bad, used car salesman. Palin is a MILF, that's it, otherwise she's clueless and is going to do 2 things...JACK and SHIT!!!

waitin for your dad to come by and lick my balls of course... Look at my abs, they are cut bitch boy lol

We all knew you are a flaming homo and the "A.I.D.S." song was written for you.

Unfortunately, I gave you way too much credit on that photo. This one is more appropriate:

PalmBeachArtical.html

:fu: This has to be the most awesome smilieys ever, Ill name him.... Jerry

Hey bitch boy, this is for you:

All in all, you're just a...ANOTHER DICK WITH NO BALLS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I and the public know
What all schoolchildren learn
Those to who evil is done
Do evil in return