Ballad of Saddam Hussein!

Na-na-na-na...na-na-na YOU'RE DEAD! (extended remix).
Remember, horses are hung and people are hanged.

Good Riddance, Saddam....It's about time for a new tyrant to rule Iraq.
I'll bet that he is shitting in his pants, knowing that his country is about to be taken over by the Iranians.

You think after the troops get pulled back that Iran will move in? You don't think the US or England would have something to say about that?

Remember, horses are hung and people are hanged.

I'm well hung.

Honest.

You certainly wouldn't want it up your arse. (At least I hope not).

Poor old Saddam, I feel sorry for the sad cunt, he's been stitched up good and proper. One minute he's buying chemical weapons and mines and all manner of goodies from the US and UK, next minute he's the my pals of the piece and we're out to get him. He is, after all, a backward dune coon, he can't be expected to understand the finer points of diplomacy and Western subterfuge and political machinations. He's a savage, and that's precisely what was, and still is, needed out there. At least when he was in power, NO-ONE really caused too much trouble out there, he would have squashed them. We should have spent more time sweetening him up and getting him to be our lap-dog, rather than spending cash/lives deposing him.
But then, that doesn't take into consideration that festering boil on the world's arse, fucking Israel, and there's NO WAY he would have softened his line there. So, because our Govts have their balls firmly within the Yid talons, poor old Saddam's got to do the dance. Such a shame.

Poor old Saddam, I feel sorry for the sad cunt, he's been stitched up good and proper. One minute he's buying chemical weapons and mines and all manner of goodies from the US and UK, next minute he's the my pals of the piece and we're out to get him. He is, after all, a backward dune coon, he can't be expected to understand the finer points of diplomacy and Western subterfuge and political machinations. He's a savage, and that's precisely what was, and still is, needed out there. At least when he was in power, NO-ONE really caused too much trouble out there, he would have squashed them. We should have spent more time sweetening him up and getting him to be our lap-dog, rather than spending cash/lives deposing him.
But then, that doesn't take into consideration that festering boil on the world's arse, fucking Israel, and there's NO WAY he would have softened his line there. So, because our Govts have their balls firmly within the Yid talons, poor old Saddam's got to do the dance. Such a shame.

What'cha talkin bout? I don't feel sorry for him at all. He had a terrific run, being one of the most effective totalitarian fascist warlord dictators of our modern age. He and his lovely children got to do more illin shit than anyone, and they had 25 years to do it!

He just got sloppy and fucked up, that's all.

He thought we respected his authoritah, and he could do anything he wanted as long as he continued to hate Iran. Well, he made a slight miscalculation, there. And now he's gonna dangle like a rib roast in the butcher's shop. Boo hoo.

As for our buddies in Iran, they ain't gonna invade Iraq after we leave. Their army is weak and ineffective. It took us five days to run roughshod over Iraq, but it took eight years for Iran's millions of soldiers just to capture the flag on their own side of the Shatt' al-Arab. Useless bitches, the lot of em!

Jurched

Dicktators piss me off, glad hes done for good and like the Iraqs say.. if he was a real man he would of killed himself before he was caught, now he's doing it the hard way.

im tired of seeing that bastards ugly mug on the tube everyday anyway!! good ridance bastard, may satan rape you in the ass with his spiked death cock. Next someone needs to get that trigger happy nuke sucker in N korea, and kick his asshole through his mouth.

Don't forget us European conservatives...I cringed when the whole European union showed its disaprovement for his hanging...except of the Czechs :heh::headbang:

50% of the refugees and imigrants from the Middle East in Sweden came here in some way or another because of that fucking bully. Our conservative government bitched about how they disaproved the death sentence (that´s ok because their job is to push the official stance we have), maybe our foreign minister would like to build a prison cell of Saddy in his basement?

Death sentences are a waste of testmaterial. Use him to crash test the next generation of space vehicles or to see if the chinese piece of shit Landraider is still too unsafe for the EC-market.

50% of the refugees and imigrants from the Middle East in Sweden came here in some way or another because of that fucking bully.

Bullshit! What I mean is they are bullshitting, not you. For swarthy shitskins who crawl out from the back of an Eddy Stobart lorry, it used to be that they were "fleeing persecution in Bosnia", but since that arse-boil settled down, the favourite claim is to be "fleeing Saddam's persecution in Iraq" (chimps excluded, they are safe using the good old Sudan/Darfur or Nigeria excuse for a while yet).
Well, guess what, Saddam's 30 days away from a getting a noose boner and his regime has been toppled. SO WHY DON'T THEY ALL FUCK OFF BACK TO IRAQ? Or perhaps I am mistaken, perhaps they are trying to say they were part of Saddam's regime, so now they are being persecuted and need asylum?

Either way, come on in, plenty of room in Britain, we'll all just sit on each other's laps. Come in, bring your parasitic children, bring your backward views on women (not forgetting to insist on bareback anal when visiting the hookers you despise so much), bring your syphillis and your drug-pipes - smoke them on the Edgeware Road outside a cafe, we won't mind. We'll just ignore our own laws. Unless, of course, some white Englishman gives you a load of lip, we'll come down on him with the full force of the law in that case.

50% of the refugees and imigrants from the Middle East in Sweden came here in some way or another because of that fucking bully. Our conservative government bitched about how they disaproved the death sentence (that´s ok because their job is to push the official stance we have), maybe our foreign minister would like to build a prison cell of Saddy in his basement?

Death sentences are a waste of testmaterial. Use him to crash test the next generation of space vehicles or to see if the chinese piece of shit Landraider is still too unsafe for the EC-market.

:lol: well I myself oppose to death sentence for a few reasons, but I would like to see the fucker dangle...or better yet, be killed by the pack of wild boars. :headbang:
BTW welcome back, Stefan!

Bullshit! What I mean is they are bullshitting, not you. For swarthy shitskins who crawl out from the back of an Eddy Stobart lorry, it used to be that they were "fleeing persecution in Bosnia", but since that arse-boil settled down, the favourite claim is to be "fleeing Saddam's persecution in Iraq" (chimps excluded, they are safe using the good old Sudan/Darfur or Nigeria excuse for a while yet).
Well, guess what, Saddam's 30 days away from a getting a noose boner and his regime has been toppled. SO WHY DON'T THEY ALL FUCK OFF BACK TO IRAQ? Or perhaps I am mistaken, perhaps they are trying to say they were part of Saddam's regime, so now they are being persecuted and need asylum?

Either way, come on in, plenty of room in Britain, we'll all just sit on each other's laps. Come in, bring your parasitic children, bring your backward views on women (not forgetting to insist on bareback anal when visiting the hookers you despise so much), bring your syphillis and your drug-pipes - smoke them on the Edgeware Road outside a cafe, we won't mind. We'll just ignore our own laws. Unless, of course, some white Englishman gives you a load of lip, we'll come down on him with the full force of the law in that case.

So even the ones who worked as doctors and scientists rather sit in an apartment somewhere in Stockholm just because they´re lazy? We´ve had cases in Sweden with Somalis who lied about thier refuge status and no doubt a couple of people from Iraq has done the same. But I´ve never talked to someone from Iraq who had anything slightly positve to say about Hussein and his way to rule. But if one were to ask the people who runs around Bagdad protesting his death-sentence youd get a different answer, probably containing the usual "the jooos did it and Allah is this and that, release Saddam so he can ass-fuck me again".