NAD's bullshit tradelist

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
I'm sure I could find my old thread, or one of the schfourteen-teen other various ones, but fuck all that.

Black Sabbath - Reunion 2CD live
Boards of Canada - Music Has the Right to Children
Coal Chamber - i dunno
Eagle Eye Cherry - why do i have this?
Edge of Sanity - Crimson II
Fear Factory - Bland New Machine
Flotsam and Jetsam - Doomsday for a Bad Album
Headstrong - it sucks
Iron Maiden - Seventh Daughter of a Seventh Uncle
Incubus - Megaloselloutiac
Kasabian - some blue thing
Lenny Kravitz - 5
King Diamond - The Puppet Master (w/ DVD)
Korn - Issues (of sucking)
Limp Bizkit - Significant Targetpractice
Mar de Grises - The Tastoijeotihj Ejkxtoil
The Poor - Who Cares (whoa, that's the name of the album)
The Rolling Stones - Bridges to Weshouldbedead
Rorscharch - Autopsy
Rush - Moving Shitures
Skid Row - Subpar Album
Thought Industry - Songs for Insects
Thought Industry - Black Umbrella
Velvet Revolver - Contraband
War - We Are Crappy

Feel free to offer me stoner shit, Neurisican whatever, or Gaypal (PM for shipped price, I'm not out to make any money). Oh yeah and a few of these aren't worth more than the nickel the CD cost to produce, so if you buy a decent one I'm sure one of those will show up for free. Cheers and crap.

adrian
do you want
parhelia 'first light' ep (new still in wrap, like red sparrows / isis instrumental vibe)
+ the 2 revile (same band dif name) eps, similar but with a singer, maybe more rock

actually these are all new I just have spares because I did the art

i call Iron Maiden, Boards of Canada and Mar de Grises until I change my mind 19 times and decide i have nothing to trade for them!

You should be shot for ditching "Songs For Insects", "Moving Pictures" and "Doomsday for the Deceiver".

But, I might be interested in taking Testament "Demonic" and The Gathering "Souveniers" off your hands. Oh, and maybe Ion Dissonance. I haven't got much in the realm of 'to trade'. The only good ones I have to trade are Watchtower "Energetic Disassembly" (Institute of Arts 2nd version, before it was re-released) and Fountain of Tears (out of print christian goth metal, good stuff, but weak production). Got extra copies of both to save on shipping (thinking their rarity would get me some good trades, but nobody bit).

Or I could just paypal you for them, what's your price? :)

unhinged said:
adrian
do you want
parhelia 'first light' ep (new still in wrap, like red sparrows / isis instrumental vibe)
+ the 2 revile (same band dif name) eps, similar but with a singer, maybe more rock

actually these are all new I just have spares because I did the art
Sure why not. I'd rather have some Scald stuff though, like a shirt. :D
Demilich said:
i call Iron Maiden, Boards of Canada and Mar de Grises until I change my mind 19 times and decide i have nothing to trade for them!
I'll hold them for you.
jimbobhickville said:
You should be shot for ditching "Songs For Insects", "Moving Pictures" and "Doomsday for the Deceiver".

But, I might be interested in taking Testament "Demonic" and The Gathering "Souveniers" off your hands. Oh, and maybe Ion Dissonance. I haven't got much in the realm of 'to trade'. The only good ones I have to trade are Watchtower "Energetic Disassembly" (Institute of Arts 2nd version, before it was re-released) and Fountain of Tears (out of print christian goth metal, good stuff, but weak production). Got extra copies of both to save on shipping (thinking their rarity would get me some good trades, but nobody bit).

Or I could just paypal you for them, what's your price? :)
I should be shot for a lot of things! Also I knew you'd get mad about me selling Thought Industry. :loco:

For shipped price just send me your address and I'll look it up.

Oh yeah and Empyrium is spoken for by an UNNAMED BUYER WHO SHALL REMAIN ANONYMOUS. Or just wait until Ellestin posts in this thread, then you'll know.

Eagle Eye Cherry

"save tonight, and wait the break of dawn, come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone"

The 'why do i have this' album rules. His sister ruled too.

PUPPET MASTER!!

I will never forget that night
I saw the magic in her eyes!
We will never forget that night
We saw the magic in each other's eyes

cue: Mike Wead and Andy LaRoque trading solos

NADatar said:
Sure why not. I'd rather have some Scald stuff though, like a shirt. :D I'll hold them for you.

wel of course you would :) but all scald merch is under armed guard at our belfast mail order hq (a big cupboard in petes bedroom) under strict instructions to not let me trade stuff for it, too many of the label trades have been fattening our collections rather than our catalogue haha

sure its good to take a risk sometimes
i thought of your general taste rather than just slap up some old dm crap

Okay, CA, jimbob, Ellesin, and unhinged, shit is packed and ready to go! Will go out tomorrow or Friday, whenever I get a moment to run away from work.

Also, bump because hey, I've got shit to dump on people. :)