Name of guitar's

Kalmahan

New Metal Member
May 11, 2011
Hi Swamplords, I would like to ask what name is of your guitar's and bass? :headbang: thanks you gods

And what the Atrain the sensor or scanner or what, I dont know how i can translate it (google translate is bad :)) but in Czech it is snímače, translate it please :D sorry for my bad english :)

And what the Atrain the sensor or scanner or what, I dont know how i can translate it (google translate is bad :)) but in Czech it is snímače, translate it please :D sorry for my bad english :)

You mean the pickups? I think it's an active EMG for the bridge, and some passive Seymour Duncan for the neck. At least that's what it looks like on the videos I filmed of their Toronto show.

Yeah, the pickups that's right, and Antti use Atrain for all albums ?

not for swamplord. he used a jackson soloist i believe. and possibly they will return as well. im not sure exactly which album they started using their amfisound guitars

I'm the man. ;)

Nice! If i'm not mistaken, we now have 4/5 Kalmah members with at least a post on their forums. Has Janne ever posted?

No idea if you'll read this Timo but i recently realized you had a bigger influence on my youth than i thought. I've always knew you were part of 5 of the greatest metal albums to have met my hears with Kalmah but i ignored, until recently, that you were also part of another very important band to me, Catamenia. I will always remember the amazing time i had listening to Chaosborn non-stop while on a trip in Cuba. I barely had any social interactions during the entire week due to my complete immersion in the metal. I also enjoyed Catamenia's earlier work, especially Eternal Winter's Prophecy, but i didn't care much for anything post-Chaosborn which, coincidentally (or not), matches with the moment you left the band.

I must admit that my taste for metal is not very diversified and i'm hard to please. There are, however, 4 bands (9 albums) that are for me true holy grails as they managed to affect my life and state of mind for months, sometimes years. These are all 6 Kalmah albums, Ensiferum (ST), Wintersun (ST) and Catamenia (Chaosborn). The fact that you were part of 2/3 of these albums is mind-blowing. I wish i could have briefly discussed this with you when i shook your hand at the Sherbrooke show but i wasn't aware of it at the time.

That said, thank you sir! :worship: