A little something I'd like to ask...

Snyde

Morph Manipulator
Oct 8, 2009
Marseille, Fr
First time posting in the Kalmah forums. I must say I really liked 12 Gauge. I'm actually hearing "Bullets are blind" as I post this.

I just wanted to know if there are any plans for a tour through Europe (at least). Sorry if theres something I'm missing.

Thanks and hail the swamplords.

Before coming to the US, or even Australia... a european tour would be great... France for example :)

Every band faces these requests, and I hate making them. But youve got a surprising number of fans, and surprisingly little contact with them outside of Europe (read Suomi). Granted, the world is a big place with lots of problems. But I couldent even buy 12 Gauge until weeks after it was released in the US, (I hate major record stores, it took too long, and I cant get Kalmah merch to save my life, except on isolated occasions on Ebay). So my advice as a collegiate graduate student of music industry is hop on a crappy US tour, following a probably successful Europe mini tour, and get yourselves out there. Sure Australia, Indonesia, Cameroon, Chile are all solid places to tour, but baby logistical steps are appropriate at this point. I can solidly say that the two things I hope for most in life (shows how crappy life is) is the release of the album Time from Wintersun, and for Kalmah to tour the US. Though neither of these things can be expected in the near future, only thing I can do is hope for other bands to fill that gap in my soul, and that means less money to people who deserve it.
Hell, on the DC metro I get more comments from dudes on being longtime Kalmah fans than on my more mainstream Immortal and Behemoth shirts. Not neccesarily a sell, but certainly a nice indicator and it has been a solid conversation starter (on the frustration of lack of tours by bands who could do it)