Narnia is back. 1st single & video Reaching For The Top

Narnia Christian

New Metal Member
Jun 3, 2016
Narnia is back. 1st single & video "Reaching For The Top" from the forthcoming comeback album Narnia with Christian Liljegren in the front again.
Release date for the full length album on CD & LP - September 16, 2016

Enjoy and share this video to all your hardrock/metal friends!
Christian Liljegren / Narnia

Lyrics are perhaps even more blatantly preachy than before, but the music is rock solid. Very catchy right out of the gate. Much more melodic and straightforward, less of the neo-classical tones than the early stuff, and nothing remotely resembling the proggy efforts from the last disc. Just good solid metal.

I am not familiar with Narnia. What would be the best album of theirs for me to purchase?

If I recall, "Desert Land" was probably my favorite, but truth be told they are all solid. The first three albums were all pretty squarely in the neo-classical genre, then the next three all got a little more.... I don't want to say PROGGY, but they were not as cookie cutter as the first three. Sample some stuff on YouTube I'd say. The new one, truthfully, would also be a good one to dig into as its pretty clean, straightforward melodic metal yet sounds like classic Narnia.