NASA announcement

There's a "possibility" that like could exist outside our modest humble planet, says NASA?

NO SHIT!
Are you fucking serious? This is a joke, right? Who would have thought, huh?

Pffft, I think the NASA knows a lot more than they will ever tell, and to me, this seriously doesn't sound like surprising news at all.

Intelligent life on Earth? Pics, or it didn't happen! :lol:
:lol:

There's a "possibility" that like could exist outside our modest humble planet, says NASA?

NO SHIT!
Are you fucking serious? This is a joke, right? Who would have thought, huh?

Pffft, I think the NASA knows a lot more than they will ever tell, and to me, this seriously doesn't sound like surprising news at all.

:lol:

Well in science, you cannot say that there IS intelligent life beyond our own because its not a proven fact. There is evidence saying that life could exist, but we have not seen it.

Although the top secret research facility Area 51 was originally only built for Lockheed Martin and NASA to build what would later become the SR-71. It was supposed to be decommissioned after that, but when the "Roswell crash" happened, Lockheed left and Military activity increased. Since then our level of technology has exploded since that time, at a much faster slope than it had been.

NASA knows more than they would like to lead on, but what they know...well they sure keep that pretty damn classified.