Nasheim "Undergång" is FINISHED -- MP3 available

That's my V-Amp2 lined into my computer, without the cabinet simulation for suitable harshness and better harmonics. It uses the "Modern Hi Gain" model which is modelled from a Soldano head. Also there's quite a bit of reverb on it.

Excellent! Great riffing, perfect Bass sound, outstanding vocals... just great stuff. And one of the best covers I've seen in ages!

Thanks! We built the rune out of wood and set fire to it ourselves... I think that was probably the third or the fourth attempt to get it to burn reasonably evenly throughout the whole construction AND manage to take a pic in time.

Can I get a charred ember from the firey rune, a mouthful of Snus, a fallen leaf from your backyard, and perhaps a bonus Lethal CD/tape with my copy?

P.S. Will this be worth more if you sign it?

JayKeeley said:
Can I get a charred ember from the firey rune, a mouthful of Snus, a fallen leaf from your backyard, and perhaps a bonus Lethal CD/tape with my copy?
You'll have to make a deal with Sorath. Maybe we can record a Lethal rehearsal tape soon, "Tormentor" and "Devastation" work fairly well now.

JayKeeley said:
P.S. Will this be worth more if you sign it?
I hope not.

Black Winter Day said:
can we go ahead and order shirts?
Yep. Longsleeves are sold out and we're running out of size L t-shirts, so if you want L you might want to order before the tape is out. Of course, if you're certain you're going to order a tape from us (though some American distros will be likely to carry it when it's out) then we can reserve a shirt for you and send it all at the same time.

Erik said:
Of course, if you're certain you're going to order a tape from us (though some American distros will be likely to carry it when it's out) then we can reserve a shirt for you and send it all at the same time.
What are the ordering arrangements anyway? If they were discussed in the other thread then I forgot, but I assume we can just paypal you over some $. So I guess the question is, when?

Sign me up for tshirt and tape dammit.

edit: XL short sleeve please. Long sleeves can only be safely worn 4 days out of the year where live (today is one of those days, it's damn near 60 out there! Brrrrr!!! :loco: )

JayKeeley said:
What are the ordering arrangements anyway? If they were discussed in the other thread then I forgot, but I assume we can just paypal you over some $. So I guess the question is, when?
I don't know when the tapes will arrive... Hopefully sooner than later. Shirts are (still) available.

Black Winter Day said:
dammit, i wanted a longsleeve... fuck it, sign me up for a large T and the tape!
Done...

NAD said:
Sign me up for tshirt and tape dammit.

edit: XL short sleeve please.
...and done!

Thanks for your support!

Jay, I can send you a whole snusdosa if you pay for it (25 SEK, about $3 or 4, I think) and the extra shipping costs, if the mail is fast it will still be fresh when you get it. Keep it stored in the refrigerator if you're not going to use it all or it will go dry. More snus-info on delivery.

I guess I could go get a grankvist (twig) and send with the demo if you're nice, but signing it and destroying the nice rune sounds like too much work.

I guess I could translate the lyrics, but that would probably destroy them or at least look foolish.

Erik said:
Yep. Longsleeves are sold out and we're running out of size L t-shirts, so if you want L you might want to order before the tape is out. Of course, if you're certain you're going to order a tape from us (though some American distros will be likely to carry it when it's out) then we can reserve a shirt for you and send it all at the same time.

hm i thougt a post in the other nasheim thread was equal to a reservation. anyway, i'd like an L shirt, can i pay for it just by transfering money to your bank account?

spaffe said:
hm i thougt a post in the other nasheim thread was equal to a reservation. anyway, i'd like an L shirt, can i pay for it just by transfering money to your bank account?
It was, really. If you posted there to reserve then that is still valid, but that was some time ago and some people might want to bail out/make a new reservation once they've heard the song, or whatever. So do you want a shirt directly, or do you want to wait for the tapes to arrive? Yes, you can pay directly to my bank account. I'll PM you the details or something.

Erik said:
It was, really. If you posted there to reserve then that is still valid, but that was some time ago and some people might want to bail out/make a new reservation once they've heard the song, or whatever. So do you want a shirt directly, or do you want to wait for the tapes to arrive? Yes, you can pay directly to my bank account. I'll PM you the details or something.

nah i definatley don't want to change my mind, i'll wait for the demo to arrive then, after listening to the song some more i think it's even better, with the exception of the clear chants perhaps, which i didn't think turned out very well