Nashville Series Drums Thanksgiving SALE!

RevoltStudios

Aug 2, 2009
We're blowin it out before everybody gets fat and happy on Thanksgiving! All the products you know and love discounted for this week only! Need toms? We have the last pack ready to go! Need a full solution? Get our Everything Bundle now! Most come with NKI, TCI, and WAV files ready for use! This will be our last sale before switching over to a real website as well so get ready! New pack coming soon!

http://vrmusicgroup.bigcartel.com/

www.vrmusicgroup.com

Bought the whole pack earlier man, looking forward to testing them out - I've used either your free Veal or Switch snares on pretty much most of the things I've done. In my eyes much more my style than the Slate stuff - much more resonant and less attack-y.

Could we possibly get the orignal snares(processed versions) down to $5 just for black friday? The jew in me is not letting me buy them because I already bought the unprocessed versions when they were brand new for I believe $15.

I bought these last night, and mixed the snares, and toms in with my slate samples today. They sound great! Probably my favorite snare samples yet. Nice beefy snares that sit great in a mix!