NEW! Nashville Downtown Snare Series!

I'm just messing with something using your samples, no vocals and it's just a mix off one of the tracks offered on the forum, you still interested?

This is that video I mentioned early:

One of those "we're releasing a video a month before the EP so can you do a mix super fast" things but it's close to final. Healthy dose of the original snare in there too but the top end/crack is mostly the Canadian and Shine snares.

Last edited by a moderator:
Toms are coming.

7991_330079863792054_505373856_n.jpg

Such rad samples! I'm thinking about buying these but I have issue running things of this nature into logic. I know of ultra beat but for some reason it always sounds odd and is really complicated. Anyways if someone could point me in the right direction I would be thankful! Good work dude from a fellow nashvillian!

Hmm, I might have to grab these incase I start getting interest from bands that arent metal. They all sound so unique! The Mayfire snare is still my bottom bitch though! Blended with something with a lot of crack like the sturgis Blood snare or any of the one shot Death Snares, it kills! :)

Sound pretty rad. I like how low tuned they are; rooms with those will be key and sound fucking great I'm assuming.

I don't remember what I used here but I'm pretty sure it's Nash A as part of the kick and then one of the downtown snares+snare room for part of the snare. I'm basically using either a kick or snare in every mix I've been doing lately; have another 2 singles and the final mix (which changed a lot) from that pop punk video I posted coming up with these in them and I love how well they slide into things.

Last edited by a moderator: