NEW Nashville Uptown Snare Series samples!

what if we bought the everything bundle before?

this would be a separate purchase?...just asking. i don't want to download them twice or anything.

I update the Everything Bundle with every new pack so if you bought it before the Uptown release, you should be ok just getting the Uptown!

Is there any reason you *need* my phone number for ordering?
Any way around that?

There isn't any but honestly, I move orders to another folder and don't bother looking at them unless there's issues. Part of the ecommerce thing.

I bought the everything before uptown came out but I can tell you that I am absolutely blown away by the snares and toms from prev release. 10 of 10.

Bass drums are deadly, but I'm not really a metal guy and was hoping for more light dynamics. Any plans for more bd? I'm hooked and just want more!

also, would love to give you my nki, (for release w your packs as folks here seem to want an nki) but I've got lots of 3rd party cymbal samps I can't release with it. that said, I'd love to buy some cymbals if ever avail! Just throwin' that out there - thanks again for some amazing samples!

Dude i have your previous "processed" series wich came with nki, i was just about to buy the uptowns but i realised there are no NKI =( any plans on making it?