Recorded with

API 3124+
Great River ME1NV
Distressors

SM57
Josephson C42
Avantone C12
MD421

can u please sell sepprate the new series? i want only Shine Birch and pork pie..and i don't have monay for the full pack..thank you!

ROUGHHH idea I whipped up, wrote, recored and 'mixed' in a couple hours (all night, haha) to showcase some of the newer and older Nash Series Samples in a super heavyyy 8-String Intro thing....

Used the NASH KICK A and SNR was primarily SJC Birch + it's roomed both tuned up a little different plus a weebit of a more cracky sound I snuck in there,,,

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80419253/EFWP/ESCAPE FROM WHITE PINE - HARD NIGHTS.mp3

GTR tone is whatev. Haha, bx_Rockrack and bass is Trillian. First time programming bass! I actually dig it, haha. Makes shit super punchy!

That's puuuuurdy!

ROUGHHH idea I whipped up, wrote, recored and 'mixed' in a couple hours (all night, haha) to showcase some of the newer and older Nash Series Samples in a super heavyyy 8-String Intro thing....

Used the NASH KICK A and SNR was primarily SJC Birch + it's roomed both tuned up a little different plus a weebit of a more cracky sound I snuck in there,,,

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80419253/EFWP/ESCAPE FROM WHITE PINE - HARD NIGHTS.mp3

GTR tone is whatev. Haha, bx_Rockrack and bass is Trillian. First time programming bass! I actually dig it, haha. Makes shit super punchy!

Picking these up as soon as I get to work tomorrow. So excite!

Any more info on that Canadian custom snare? I'm actually looking to get a new snare for my set and I love how huge that one sounds. Playing on an Oak Custom kit and I've got a Pork Pie Big Black Brass and C&C Maple snare. Both sound awesome, but I'll be playing out soon and my favorite tone is the C&C cause its crazy fat... But the color of the snare doesn't even remotely match the rest of my shells and just looks weird. Need something equally as huge, that matches my set, or at least is similar... I'd just rewrap the C&C, but it would likely devalue it significantly, if I could find a snare to replace it, I could probably sell it and break even.

yo, what's this image all about? just curious, will prob pick these up soon...

946975_301102066689834_975584465_n.jpg

Not to be an ass, but would it be Monday before I receive my samples that I ordered yesterday? Just so I know :)

I send orders out the day ordered but some have it showing up in their spam folder. Pm me or email me if not but the spam folder is usually the culprit!

I'll have one on Tuesday, band is releasing a video. used the Canadian snare unprocessed and the Shine Dry. Finding the kicks to not have enough velocity layers to be used in a mix but I've only been using them in pop punk/rock stuff.