Nashville

ok here is my "plan"

Soon, I think maybe the second weekend of May, or the first Weekend of June, I am going to take a long weekend from work. I'm gonna go to West Virginia to visit the cemetery. I will prob stay in WV one night, but maybe not. I am then going to drive to Nashville and see Jon for a couple days. This kills two birds in one stone for me - there is no point in driving to WV, coming home, then driving to TN.

Now like I said I am not 100% sure on the dates yet, I will know soon. I just gotta make sure I'm not stepping on someone elses vacation time at work. And then I have to clear it up with Jon, obviously. But that's my plan. You guys can come with me if you want. The WV pit stop won't be more than a day - and we can make it a fun time anyway. If someone who drives stick comes with me then we can split the driving up and won't have to take as much time to sleep on the way down.

Anyway that's what's happening. So start thinking about it so you can all pussy out early. The sooner I know I'm going alone the more comfortable I'll be with it when the time comes. ;-)

I'll see what I can do about going. I was going to be transferred to Exton, but then I found out it wouldn't be a full time gig sooooooooooooooo I'd probably only be able to take a weekend off.

You don't want to work in exton.

Just tell them you have bear issues and you need leave.

Why don't you go to FL in August and we can all go together? Well by "we all" I mean Mike, me and possible Dave.

Jon and I are going to have so much fun without all you bitch-outs! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!

Bitches!