Nate & others who love non-metal [gay] bands!

BRAVE CONNER MAC IS THE HIZZY! That's it, I'm putting on Twilight of the Idols to the discontent of all my queer neighbors.

NAD, if you love Slough Feg like you do, and you end up liking Chemical Wedding, and still continue to moan and whinge about Iron Maiden, I'm opening hunting season on your jew ass.

At least J is consistent with what he hates. :loco:

I play up my "hatred" for Maiden, I just don't love them is all. They have some perfectly okay stuff that if I went the rest of my life without hearing again, I'd survive. :)

i dont' get all this hype about slaugh feg...maybe ij ust havn't heard enough or somthing....

but from what i have heard i have to say all this talk about it being Drinking metal doesn't fit right o me with bands like Fintroll, Ensiferum...and the entire genre of thrash metal =) THAT is is drinking music, woooo.

haha winnar.

Tully, listen to Brave Conner Mac, it gets me drunk just thinking about it.

hahaha i am actually listening to it right now and ihave to say a semi-take back what i said, this is growin' on me. ill get T3H VYN-ILLLLLL

good call tully, that's by far my favourite vinyl in my (VERY SMALL!) collection of about 10, and not likely to change as the collection grows!

MajestikMøøse said:
In response to this thread, I've recently in the last 2 days discovered that I like Converge. Does this mean that I'm gay?

you are way beyond gay :tickled: :loco:

Demilich said:
Slough Feg has punky songs like "Slough Feg" and "Marauder".. does that mean they're gay too?

hells yeah ... there is "faeg" in their name for pete's sake :tickled:

BTW ... polish pilsner is strong.

Together WE Power !!! :headbang: :kickass:

i envy your semi-drunken state, sir! my knowledge of Polish beer doesn't go beyond those 2 that i can't spell.. Zwicek and O..something?

Demilich said:
i envy your semi-drunken state, sir! my knowledge of Polish beer doesn't go beyond those 2 that i can't spell.. Zwicek and O..something?

hehe ... the one I had was something called Tysonik ... or something like that.
beer in the afternoon with pierogies and nice Polish blondes serving you with a smile = WIN!!!