RECOMMENDATION: Black Debbath - Welcome To Norway

The mere thought of a Greek bloke listening and headbanging to "Vi Må Redde Geirfuglen (En Faunapolitisk Kraftsalve)", "Styrk Norskfaget" and "Dødsstraff Uansett Forbrytelse (Forslag Til En Kriminalpolitisk Ansiktsløftning" = pure gold :lol: . I do agree that "The Femte Statsmakt" is an excellent record, absolutely fantastic. Catchy, melodic and heavy.

Henrik Main said:
The mere thought of a Greek bloke listening and headbanging to "Vi Må Redde Geirfuglen (En Faunapolitisk Kraftsalve)", "Styrk Norskfaget" and "Dødsstraff Uansett Forbrytelse (Forslag Til En Kriminalpolitisk Ansiktsløftning" = pure gold :lol:
I do agree with the :lol: but im curious of why you consider it :lol: . You expect only norwegians to like the album, or greeks not to like it ?

It's not particularly surprising or funny that you like the music, it's just the thought of someone who's not familiar with the Norwegian language listening to songs with songtitles as silly/hilarious as "Capital Punishment For All Crimes - A Suggestion For A Criminal-Political Facelift" and "We Have To Save The Geirbird - A Fauna-Political Salvo" that makes me giggle.

didn't know where else to respond, but ill have my recommendation up tomorrow night. cant do it tongiht (wathcing a movie with the wife; SAW!!!!) and i work from prolly 8/9AM to 8/9PM on saturday.

J. said:
didn't know where else to respond, but ill have my recommendation up tomorrow night. cant do it tongiht (wathcing a movie with the wife; SAW!!!!) and i work from prolly 8/9AM to 8/9PM on saturday.

Yeah that's fine. It's supposed to be each Saturday anyway. I'll do mine tomorrow at some point too.