Emperor Tour Dates

I'm really close to caving in and getting tickets. It's going to be like $400 total to get out there and everything, but it'll be like spring break for me, but with Emperor. I sure would feel stupid if they did a full tour later on though.

I live in the midwest, so:
1) Too fucking far. New York and L.A. each are like an 18 hour drive.
2) Too fucking much. I wouldn't even pay $50 to bring Wendy Williams back from the dead so she could fuck me dominatrix style.

I guess I'll never see Emperor...:cry:

They did have 3 great albums, and the last 1 was OK

that fucking rules that they're back together four a tour, Emperor owns.
hopefully they have more than those two dates... if not looks like i'll have to be driving my ass to LA.

The Greys said:
Emperor Borgir suck. On top it's pathetic tickets are 50 dollars.

hopefully someone throws a bottle at them while they play.

What does that have to do with me thinking emperor suck, that ticket prices like that are ridiculous. Is lar$ Ulrich there manager now ?

...oh I forgot it's because emeperor plays black metal so they can commit arson,kill people and charge high ticket prices if they want because black metal is better than everything.

I bet half the people that buy those 50 dollar tickets are 15 years old wearing corpsepaint anyways.

Pulling a metallica and being trendy is gay.

It's also funny that dimmu borgir,cradle of filth are not black metal but emperor are. I'm not a black metal expert but emperor does not sound necro, kvlt,grim and tROO to me. They should be called the ballerinas

The Greys said:
It's also funny that dimmu borgir,cradle of filth are not black metal but emperor are. I'm not a black metal expert but emperor does not sound necro, kvlt,grim and tROO to me. They should be called the ballerinas

I am curious as to why you think that? Have you not listened to Anthems at a welkin Dusk? Or In the nightshade Eclipse? Prometheus - The Discipline of Fire & Demise? If not hit me up on AIM.. I'll give some 'samples' to hear.