Emperor Tour Dates

Saw them back in 99', it was an ok show. Not the greatest live act, and they played too much stuff from IX. But I did enjoy the songs off their first two albums.

It's worth noting that Ticketmaster is listing a third show with the two confirmed ones. This show is not the Norwegian black metal band, but an American southern rock band with the same name. The only two Emperor shows are the NY and LA ones in July '06.

Dodens Grav said:
I flaile my phallus about as a mighty claymore of the purest steele

Don't you mean like a razor blade? Douche.

Emperor's worth 50$ to see. I missed them when I was younger.. wont ever again. Anyone in the LA area are welcome to hang then too.

Come on, I can't believe anybody thinks $50 is too much to see Emperor. There are people who would give their left nut to see Emperor, all we have to part with is a green piece of paper with the number 50 on it.

It's EMPEROR! As long as it's not like $100 for a 30 minute set, it's worth it.

Emperor isn't that fucking good at all. They're pretty much the worst of the major players in the old Norwegian scene behind Burzum, Immortal, Mayhem and Enslaved.

Dodens Grav said:
Why the fuck are you calling me a douche? Did I offend you somehow? :lol:

Nah.. Just rolling with your Comment.

Emperor is worth 50$ for me. I'll be going. Simple as that. If you dont go cause its too much.. Eh.. I'll tell you about it afterwards :D

Dodens Grav said:
Emperor isn't that fucking good at all. They're pretty much the worst of the major players in the old Norwegian scene behind Burzum, Immortal, Mayhem and Enslaved.

Lies.Prometheus - The Discipline of Fire & Demise And Anthems to the welkin at dusk Blew away black metal elitists. Listen to them and cry about your post.

check out jaxxroxx.com for their 3rd US show thusfar.

I've been kinda bummed out that they didn't tour prometheus, I'm greatly anticipating seeing them live. I love them to death, but $50? Sure it's worth it I just don't see why they'd do this to fans. I think it's bullshit.