Emperor Tour Dates

Dodens Grav said:
Emperor isn't that fucking good at all. They're pretty much the worst of the major players in the old Norwegian scene behind Burzum, Immortal, Mayhem and Enslaved.

honestly, you're a fucking idiot. You think Mayhem is better than Emperor? You're a fucking idiot.

De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas half rules, then it half sucks, whereas In The Nightside Eclipse is pretty consistent the whole way through. But whatever, whoever won't pay $50.oo to see Emperor is an idiot, If I had the cash handy I'd probably go to America to see them.

De Mysteriis rules just about 100%. Seeing Emperor in Wacken; seems a better deal to me to pay about $60 and get the chance to see 40 bands or so.

Nag said:
Just found tickets for 20$ in Santa Anna.. for December 3rd.. holy fuck. next Saturday...
XD

I hope you didn't order tickets to that, because when you get there, you're going to be disappointed.

dew said:
XD

I hope you didn't order tickets to that, because when you get there, you're going to be disappointed.

Why? I didnt.. I'm going to the show in july.

To the guy who said "I'd seriously think aboutcoming to america to see them"[paraphrasing]... They are headlining Wacken open air.. see them then?

"Tickets for EMPEROR's July 14, 2006 New York City show at B.B. King's went on sale 5:00 p.m. EST yesterday. Ticketmaster and B.B. King's box office confirm already 200 sales in the first hours. The event is expected to sell out long before its July date."

You'd better buy your ticket soon, in that case.

P.S. You suck for living in Vermont. :mad:

I imagine these tickets won't last more than two weeks. Once people realize that they aren't coming any place else, you'll have people traveling hundreds of miles to see them. I'd buy tickets for NY now, but I'm going to wait to see if the VA show does indeed happen. I think that venue may be kidding themselves though, because of the announcement that NY is the only east coast show.

Nag said:
Why? I didnt.. I'm going to the show in july.

To the guy who said "I'd seriously think aboutcoming to america to see them"[paraphrasing]... They are headlining Wacken open air.. see them then?
The one in Santa Ana isn't Emperor. They just are called Emperor.

Emperor Borgir suck. On top it's pathetic tickets are 50 dollars.

hopefully someone throws a bottle at them while they play.

Why the hell are you commenting if you don't even like Black Metal as a whole?