Emperor Tour Dates

I guess? I really thought Mayhem took a stance away from Burzum and started going the way Emperor played.. I Dunno how to word this exactly.. I really think Emperor and Ancient really set the bar for the type of Black metal I dig.

lol @ the greys. If you don't think early Emperor is black metal then you've got no clue what you're talking about on the matter and I suggest you leave this thread asap. kthxbi.

The Greys said:
What does that have to do with me thinking emperor suck, that ticket prices like that are ridiculous. Is lar$ Ulrich there manager now ?

...oh I forgot it's because emeperor plays black metal so they can commit arson,kill people and charge high ticket prices if they want because black metal is better than everything.

I bet half the people that buy those 50 dollar tickets are 15 years old wearing corpsepaint anyways.

Pulling a metallica and being trendy is gay.

It's also funny that dimmu borgir,cradle of filth are not black metal but emperor are. I'm not a black metal expert but emperor does not sound necro, kvlt,grim and tROO to me. They should be called the ballerinas

well i love emperor because of that fact that they dont sound like typical black metal (cuz i dont like black metal), even the first albuns which are bm (but special), the last two arent really.

now that argument about 15 old with corpsepaint ....just stupid. do you really now anything about music? listen to a song from prometheus and tell me that sounds appelling and catchy, and if emperor sounds trendy to you , you better clean your hears. emperor had the balls to change and still keep the quality, actually if you look at prometheus, its the most complex album they have done. (and they dont sound like cradle or dimmu at all) . stop being trendy and bashing them, and actually listen to a album of theirs, and maybe you will learn something.

the harmonic , counterpointed compositions are notable.

Neurotic said:
well i love emperor because of that fact that they dont sound like typical black metal (cuz i dont like black metal), even the first albums which are bm (but special), the last two arent really.

now that argument about 15 old with corpsepaint ....just stupid. do you really now anything about music? listen to a song from prometheus and tell me that sounds appelling and catchy, and if emperor sounds trendy to you , you better clean your ears. emperor had the balls to change and still keep the quality, actually if you look at prometheus, its the most complex album they have done. (and they dont sound like cradle or dimmu at all) . stop being trendy and bashing them, and actually listen to a album of theirs, and maybe you will learn something.

the harmonic , counterpointed compositions are notable.

I fixed a few things for you.. The grammar part was a bit too much for 10am.

Prometheus album was definately complex.. they showed the nay sayers with that.. shut them the fuck up. Thats why I suggested he listen to them.. I really wish Trym wasnt the drummer this time around.. Cant stand his drumming.