Nativity Play

Su Jacko

Jul 12, 2003
Liverpool
Visit site
Ok,
A Christmas nativity play is always good at this time of year, more relevant than summer...sooo
Whom would you cast and which character would you be?

Id be a wise man cos they only have to show up at the end.

the baby jesus was always kidnapped in our schools crib...its like a tradition now :lol:

Nah I dont feel sorry for Joseph at all, he was stupid enough to beleive that half-baked poxy story in the first place ''I didnt shag anyone honest love... it must've been ... err.. god.. yes...even though I have sperm growing in my womans bits it didnt get there by the innkeeper inserting his rancid cock in my secrets - no, im still a virgin honest love, please dont leave me on my own to look after myself and the inkkepers .. ERR i mean GODS baby''

Lukes nativity play is on tuesday and I would film it but its done now that if youre to film your kids nativity play you have to get permission from every single parent of all the kids in the play in case paedophiles get hold of the tape and have one off the wrist watching it. Personally I think thats ridiculous cause I've seen the kids in Lukes class and theyre all mingers like!!

Mick Moss said:
Lukes nativity play is on tuesday and I would film it but its done now that if youre to film your kids nativity play you have to get permission from every single parent of all the kids in the play in case paedophiles get hold of the tape and have one off the wrist watching it. Personally I think thats ridiculous cause I've seen the kids in Lukes class and theyre all mingers like!!
maybe some pedophiles would like to see mingers and ...on them!hhee

Strangelight said:
I wanna be one of the wise men like. They were always me favourite. I've always felt sorry for Joseph and that cos God shagged his wife :( poor bastard.
yeah imagine having to compete with that
"this never happened with GOD..he still calls me too"