Nazareth

DefeatScythe

Oct 10, 2001
sod.hut.ru
SO, my thread is about Nazareth band ?! First of all, this band will come to my local city at 27th April... why am i talking about? So, I live in Russian... did you catch? It's the first Britain band that have ever been playing here in my city! A city locates near Lake Baikal(did you hear anything about?) it's East Siberia and called Irkutsk... If someone don't know anything about Lake Baikal read this:

"This is certainly one of the most extraordinary of all our planets lakes. It contains one out of every five liquid fresh water molecules on earth, has a water depth of 1637 meters and an incredible additional sediment depth of 8500 meters making this one of the deepest rift faults on earth..."

So, what do you know about this band? What is your opinion about? What do they play?

I know that Nazareth was brought in Giness book as the band that didn't change members for 20 years and now they are the old men! :)

They are a 70´s hardrock band, which were once quite popular... best known songs are indeed "love hurts", but also "razamanaz" (spelling...)

Well, hmmmm, that´s like all I know (well, a few more songs, but that wouldn´t say anything...) :D

East Siberia sound kool...:)

-phyros

My dad really liked their work.
It s exactly what Phyros said. Altough i find strange the fact that their still making gigs!!!!
Yeah they must be pretty fucking old......

I WANT TO COME TO SIBERIA! I mean, I don't give a shit about Nazareth, but I am fascinated by the Great East. Could you please tell me more about your country?