So, we have a show...

Met-Al

Oct 12, 2004
That's right, folks!

The new lineup of Katagory V is making their debut at Club Vegas on August 8th. We'll be opening for fellow Salt Lake City progressive metal band Hourglass. Please come out and show your support!

On a related note: though I'm ecstatic about playing, I don't think we should be charging eight hundred dollars a head for this show. I know we're trying to cover the cost of my flight and all, but jeez!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

On a related note: though I'm ecstatic about playing, I don't think we should be charging eight hundred dollars a head for this show. I know we're trying to cover the cost of my flight and all, but jeez!

Not just the airfare that it covers... it's the five Bankok protitues (which we also have to fly in), the donky show, and Spunk the clown, who eats his own feces and Urine stew and then throws it back up on people in the audiance - all of which you stated you had to have in the garentee or you would not do the show, and the club/promoter wouldn't cover it! so we had to do something
...I guess we gotta do what we gotta do to have you in this band. :lol::headbang:

It's worth the money.

You forgot to mention the M&Ms. Of course, the green ones will be taken out, but not because I don't like them. "Hos gots to eat, too!"

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert