Nazi Drama starring Phil Anselmo and Rob Flynn

Status
Not open for further replies.

-CC-

Something in My Eye
Jan 12, 2009
This just came up on my youtube feed. I'm probably already late to the party.

:lol: so amazing how many weak people there are everywhere. Pantera identifies with the tough guy redneck metal fan, but now he's done playing Pantera songs? I hate all these fake ass people

Reactions: CiG
In a genre that explicitly delves into subject matter such as ripping the entrails out of innocent people, raping the corpse of a dead virgin in order to breed the next demon-child, and warfare to the point of the elimination of the entire human race, the SJW push against metal will result in absolutely nothing. Metal has an in-built immunity to being chastised for not being PC. You want to worship Satan? Fine. You want to praise Hitler? Whatever. You want to fuck horses? Whatever floats your boat.

Can't play your instrument? GET THE FUCK OFF THE STAGE!

mh-fromthisday.jpg

I knew they were racist since 2000, they used racist imagery on their props and background video live

Indeed. I'm surprised people are surprised. It didn't stop me from listening to Pantera or jamming on some of Dimebag's riffs, and it won't now or in the future. That said, Flynn is in the right on this one. The whole, "no longer playing pantera songs" thing is a bit dramatic, but I think he hit the nail on the head with some of his points.

In a genre that explicitly delves into subject matter such as ripping the entrails out of innocent people, raping the corpse of a dead virgin in order to breed the next demon-child, and warfare to the point of the elimination of the entire human race, the SJW push against metal will result in absolutely nothing. Metal has an in-built immunity to being chastised for not being PC. You want to worship Satan? Fine. You want to praise Hitler? Whatever. You want to fuck horses? Whatever floats your boat.

How is being against racism an "sjw" exclusive thing at all?

The last one is a good reason why Pantera shouldn't be allowed to make music.

Reactions: Mort Divine
He must have decided not to while recording their music.

So I assume you can play guitar better than Dimebag then? Listen to Cemetery Gates, the guy can certainly play guitar. If Pantera had anything going for them at all, it was Dimebag's guitar playing.

5:00

Last edited:
Reactions: suckerleaf
I can't believe people are making a big deal about this shit.

WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!???!!!???

Metal has never been politically correct. If you are offended, suck on my fucking phallus

Usually when people make a statement like that they're exaggerating. She knows he was a talented guitar player but doesn't like his style. Hence he's 'shit'. Same goes for Zakk Wylde or any other guitar player people don't like.

Last edited:
Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Status
Not open for further replies.