Nazxul

Have heard a couple of trax off the "Totem" CD. Ripping! The best Australian band, on that note, is Sadistik Exekution. Aussie scene being the best in the worldwide Underground. May I recommend Poland's own Throneum, though? If you guys are into old school Thrash/Black/Death metal, you'll fall in fucking slumber for the threesome of the City of Bytom.

Great band! Good songs!
The vocalist is extraordinary!!
Nazxul is very cool.
B000000H42.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Originally posted by The Wanderer
Anyone know this band? i think Black seed is a minoir monument in black metal expression. curious if anyone has heard of any new plans from these aussies, or even if you dig em. absolutley great band. it doesn't get much better than vow of vengeance

I know them, but I think you are giving them too much credit, though. I am trying to respect your opinion, but it does get better than this! You know why? Because Nazxul doesn't have the 'edge' that is needed. It sounds just a little frittle bit too typical, and lacks the particular distinctive touch to it! Like a vague "copy" (not saying that it actually IS) of Emperors In The Nightside Eclipse! (very comparable on many songs) I dare you all to compare and judge. It is hard to explain, but you will see what separates the good from the better. I LIKE Nazxul, but they still have to kneel before the masters!

Now: Bring on the comments! I am waiting! BLASHYRKH!!

ok dude. cool. thanks.

i'd never say they were better than emperor, and i didn't in that post. i think their last ep was a great black metal record, they have one of the better vocalists in the current scene(which emperor is no longer apart of), and the song vow of vengeance is amazing, and holds its own with the elite. yes, it is influenced by nightside, i'm not dumb. i think they'd admit it.

Yeah - I think I angeled it a bit too much as a 'better - worse - than' case. (Of course you're not dumb... he he)
But it's a cool band, no doubt about that! Hail black metal!

:devil: