NC=now Considering

kollex

Autistic Superstar
Oct 16, 2002
somewhere
www.maxpages.com
what are you considering at this point in time?

I am considering wether to wear my deliverance or my blackwater park shirt to the party im going to on saturday and wether or not to wear corpsepaint again like i did on halloween

dude, imo this thread is a lot more imaginative and interesting than "now feeling" or "now wearing" or shit like that...
here we can talk about stuff that we're thinking about doing but aren't ever going to do... like studying and crap :p

nc: starting studying for saturday... yeah... erm... either that or coffee anyway

NC: If I should hit my head against the wall and then paint the rest of it in thesame color...Or just hit it in several places so I get some art in my room.

@Xeno: Go watch... you can't watch the whole series except two episodes, you have too see the whole thing.

hahaha, yeah totally. =) but you can listen to music in your sleep can't ye? It gets absorbed into your subconscious, so you can understand it and appreciate it more in your wakeful listening. =)

I dont think its ever worked for me, but it's a nice thought, hehe.

Hmmm. Essay.

NC: ceasing my chat board spamming and continuing with my essay...before my grammar deteriorates too much....

hmmm. NAH.

I understand ye! I can't fall asleep if music isn't playing either. Then again, its been an extremely long time since I've tried going to sleep without music..........who knows, maybe i'd get a more sound sleep if I didn't have death metal kicking my slumbering ass. =D

One of life's unknowable mysteries.