NCD - Bought back an old Zilla cab I used to own - clip and impulses for all!

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Jan 31, 2010
Cambs, UK
www.numbskullaudio.com
I moved this on about 5 years ago, only had it for a brief period as something else came up for sale I needed at the time (a 4x12) and this wasn't getting any use, so off it went.

Anyway, I needed something smaller than my Marshall 4x12 for smaller, less metal gigs, and to offer something a little different for reamping, so I searched for 2x12's, and it caught my eye on the facebook buy/sell/swap groups. I thought it was one like my old one at first, until I started chatting with the guy and realised he was the guy who bought it off me back then :lol:

He offered me a good price, but didn't want to ship it. Luckily Nick lives about 10 minutes away and very kindly collected it for me and shipped it on!

It look a little beating by the courier unfortunately (and they were two days late!) but it arrived...

Pic.

Zilla.jpg

Clip.

Impulse(s)

click here

There are 5 all together. L1 and R1 are the left speaker and right speaker respectively. L2 and R2 are the same, only with more mids (better suited for lighter styles). 'Zilla Super Fatboy' is a blend of both speakers.