The OwnHammer Heavy Hitters Collection volume 2 is out now!

guitarjon

May 16, 2010
Available now on the OwnHammer website is the Heavy Hitters Collection Volume II !

(taken from the official OwnHammer HHC2 newsletter)

The greatly anticipated sequel to last year's viral IR library, the Heavy Hitters Collection Volume I, like its predecessor contains four monumental cabinets, each loaded with three different speaker types, those being:

“212 ZLFB” based on a Zilla Fatboy 2x12 cabinet.
- “H75” based on Celestion G12H-75 Creamback speakers.
- “LYN” based on Celestion G12-50GL Lynchback speakers.
- “V30” based on Celestion Vintage 30 speakers.

“212 ZLSF” based on a Zilla Super Fatboy 2x12 cabinet.
- “M25” based on 6402 cone Celestion G12M-25 speakers.
- “WLV” based on Celestion WH-80 Wolverine speakers.

“412 EDVH” based on an EVH 5150 III 4x12 cabinet.
- “EDVH” based on Celestion G12EVH speakers.
- “SHF” based on Sheffield 1230 speakers.

“412 EMPR” based on an Emperor 4x12 cabinet.
- “C65” based on Weber Ceramic 1265 speakers.
- “H100” based on Celestion G12H-100 speakers.

Like the HHC1, each cabinet includes dual speaker blend permutations, global V30 cab blends, and a Summary area. In place of the A1 Picks from the HHC1 is a new set of inclusions unique to the HHC2, the Custom Mixes. This takes the A1 segment to a new level, incorporating what likely would have made it to that section, and some things that wouldn't on their own, and blending them together for five tremendous and versatile tones. Each of these comes in four different mix types, mirroring most of the multi-mic recipes from the recent Player Pack entries. Like the A1 Picks in HHC1, the Custom Mixes section takes a library with almost 10,000 individual options and puts you right in the middle of the cream of the crop with 20 files, should you choose to keep it simple.

With the HHC2, getting a wide variety of amazing sounds couldn't be easier!

The library along with more information and a wealth of sound clips can be found at and purchased from:

ownhammer.com/hhc2

Reactions: Vasyl Mishchenko
After tried numerous IRs over the years and the new OwnHammer HHCs are among the best I've tried. Highly recommend them!

Reactions: guitarjon
Actually haven't get my hands on HHC2, but for HHC1 I love the Marshall V30+EVH as well as the Mesa H30+V30 ones.

Reactions: guitarjon