NE Fest 2005

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
Is there any chance of ND playing the upcoming New England Metalfest? This would very much make my day. I'm planning on going to it anyway, because Nightwish, Dark Tranquillity, and Hypocrisy are supposedly playing it... if the 'Doom were there, taht would even more make me happy. I'd love to chill with the ND guys.

We are also awaiting confirmation on this years fest. It looks to be HUGE!
If we are BOTH playing, there will be much rejoicing... we shall celebrate with the adding of chocolate to milk. wheeee!!!!!

Usurper Dan said:
We are also awaiting confirmation on this years fest. It looks to be HUGE!
If we are BOTH playing, there will be much rejoicing... we shall celebrate with the adding of chocolate to milk. wheeee!!!!!

And I shall go broke from buying everyone drinks. :tickled:

Novembers Paul said:
Dan, this shall be fun weekend!

We've played this fest 3 times now, and had a blast every time. It's easily the best metal fest in the country right now.

so is this a solid yes? :D

It sucks though that there aren't more good fests over here. Milwaukee, for example, used to be somewhat cool, with Opeth and Hypocrisy playing a few years back. If only we could have a Bloodstock equivalent, let alone a Wacken...

Billy Steele said:
It sucks though that there aren't more good fests over here. Milwaukee, for example, used to be somewhat cool, with Opeth and Hypocrisy playing a few years back. If only we could have a Bloodstock equivalent, let alone a Wacken...

I've been thinking about saving up to go to Wacken next year. Just because going to a festival like that must be so killer.

My buddy in London wanted me to go with him to Bloodstock. He would have had a VIP pass for me, but the air faire is too damn expensive right now. Meh, I likely won't see a good fest unless one of my bands gets to play it. :erk:

Usurper Dan said:
Dan, you absolutely rule.

and yeah, this fest is certainly the best heavy music fest going in the US. really glad i got to take part in it a couple yrs. we went whale watching one trip!