NE1 know who is playing with Anthrax?

I was wondering the same thing. I am going to see them on the 20th at the Jaxx. The Jaxx website has 2 local bands listed and one still TBA. I sure hope it will be someone good. You might want to try the website of your venue.

Chris528 said:
I am going to see them on the 20th at the Jaxx. The Jaxx website has 2 local bands listed and one still TBA. I sure hope it will be someone good.

Hey Chris528,
The "TBA" on Jaxx's website has just been assigned. The band Strawman will be opening for Anthrax at Jaxx on October 20th. While Strawman is local, I hope you'll believe me when I say that we're good - in the past year, we've landed opening slots for Godhead, Smile Empty Soul, Collective Soul, Seether, Everclear, and the Exies. Plus, we're one of the six finalists in the year-long Jaxx Battle of the Bands that started out with 300 bands. The finals for that show are on November 29th.

If you haven't yet purchased your ticket to the October 20th Anthrax show, PLEASE buy it from Strawman's website: http://www.strawmanland.com/tour.html
The price is the same ($20), and we will also give you a FREE ticket to the aforementioned battle finals, which will be a (guaranteed) sell-out show featuring the top six bands in the Washington DC area.

Cheers,
Floppy
STRAWMAN
www.StrawmanLand.com