Anthrax is playing ALL of Among the Living live - July 27

Charlie confirmed playing the entire Among the Living set on headlining shows in the CDC.

I have to vote for KISS having the longest Reunion tour.

Some of you are the biggest fucking bitches.... The band is gonna play one of it's classic albums in it's entirety.. That is fucking awesome!! They are doing it for ONE show.. Slayer did it for RIB and it was fucking awesome.. I am going to see Roger Waters do it with DSOTM..

nafnikufesin said:
The only reason I'd care about this, is if they have a reunion with John and play SOWN in its entirety for its 20th anniversary.

Yeah and back to selling 500 ticckets a night...

first Slayer does Reign in Blood, then Dio does Holy Diver, now Anthrax jumps on board.
Hey, I hope they make a lot of money. Then they can afford to get back on track doing what they were doing (and great at) - making new music w/John and Rob.

You mean they are actually going to play "Among The Living", "Caught In A Mosh," "I Am The Law," "NFL", and "Indians" live? Wow, this is special. I hope they suprise us with "I Am The Man" for an encore.

^^

Is someone upset that the majority of anthrax's live set (regardless of whos on vox) comes from their best album?

jrw01-half said:
first Slayer does Reign in Blood, then Dio does Holy Diver, now Anthrax jumps on board.
Hey, I hope they make a lot of money. Then they can afford to get back on track doing what they were doing (and great at) - making new music w/John and Rob.

I know they're not metal, but Cheap Trick did a series of dates where they played their first three albums over three nights in their entirety. I think some of it was captured on the live disc Music For Hangovers.

B13, is this show (or any full performance of AtL) going to be released as a DVD? My thought: I'd buy it.

thraxx said:
Anyone hear about this?????

On Friday July 27 Anthrax is playing a show at The Rave in Milwaukee, and according to the flyer and email I just got they'll be playing the entire album for its 20th anniversery. Tickets go on sale June 10. Now if they do another where they play all of Persistence of Time I'll be set!

Just so you know...The Rave show is on 7/21/06 (The show on Thursday, July 27th they'll be only be opening for Rob in Casper, WY)

I think I'm gonna take a road trip to the show in IL...now on a side note...

"In some markets the band may not be able to soundcheck. If no soundcheck takes place, the band will have a meet and greet instead."

I'm sorry, wtf is this??? there should be no instead...I understand some markets might not have a soundcheck, so be it...but there should always be meet and greets at ALL shows, not instead...that just bothered me when I read that...to me it was a given that if there was no soundcheck, of course they would still get to meet the band??? but we used to get to meet the band even if we went to the soundcheck...

what exactly are they saying...that if you go to the soundcheck there will be no meet and greet for you???

YES!YES!YES!i just heard about that the other day! im gonna go catch it with my brother and maby a few other people. aw man it's gonna be fuckin AWESOME! this is gonna be the first time i get to see joey play with em too!

They should play all of ATL at my house on the 4th of July. We can all get drunk and listen to X, Maiden or Social D before they hit the stage. Whose down :D