Is Worship Music the BEST Anthrax record of all time?

Is Worship Music the BEST Anthrax album of all time?

• NO

Votes: 36 72.0%
  • YES

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • EDDIE TRUNK IS A TOTAL MORON WHEN IT COMES TO METAL MUSIC.

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
Eddie Trunk and the guys on THAT METAL SHOW say it's the best Anthrax album of all time. I say .... give me a fucking break. It's good, but not even better than SOWN and certainly not better than Among The Livig, STD, and NO WAY in hell better than Persistence of Time

Eddie Trunk and the guys on THAT METAL SHOW say it's the best Anthrax album of all time. I say .... give me a fucking break. It's good, but not even better than SOWN and certainly not better than Among The Livig, STD, and NO WAY in hell better than Persistence of Time

Definitely better than SOWN. :Shedevil:

Worship music is a good solid album, but certainly not their greatest.
And thats not an insult to WM, its just that its competiting against some great stuff.

WM is really really good. But you are talking 20 years plus some really great albums, such as POT.

If i could mix Persistence of Time as good as Worship Music, Persistence of Time would come out ahead by a few hairs.

WM is like when Maiden released 'Brave New World' and Metallica released 'Death Magnetic', the best album Anthrax has done in ages but not their best

I don't think it's the best Anthrax album ever, but it is a really good one. Top five, easy. And for me, the best album so far this year, unless I end up getting a copy of The Thrashening by In Malice's Wake and end up enjoying the rest of it as much as the two songs I've managed to find so far. But still, it would be at least top five, maybe even top two by the time it's said and done.

imo it's much better than 'Stomp', 'Vol.8' & WCFYA but not as good as SOWN and it can't hold a candle to their classic records. it's a solid metal-record but it doesn't sound like a record that took years to create.

imo it's much better than 'Stomp', 'Vol.8' & WCFYA but not as good as SOWN and it can't hold a candle to their classic records. it's a solid metal-record but it doesn't sound like a record that took years to create.

Thats pretty much how I feel. From the poll results it doesn't appear many think the same as Eddie Trunk... then again I am sure he is also saying that to help promote the album.

I suppose Eddie Trunk is just a fat boy who likes to be close to (male) metal bands...:)

T:)

it pisses all over sown to me,time will tell if its a classic but ive been playing the fuck outta it,i think all bush albums had filler but this one id rock solid,in saying that i think its there best joey record,lets face it its a new era and who wants to hold onto the past...

i'll also say the musicianship is outstanding,i really didnt think they had it in them,also rob really got his own voice on the solos,really suprising.

i just don't get what's so 'heavy' on this record. if you are used to Thrash- and Death Metal then WM is not heavy at all, if you usually listen to songs like 'Toast', 'Home Sweet Home' & 'Black Lodge' then songs like 'Earth On Hell' & 'Fight 'em' are probably the heaviest shit going.

i just don't get what's so 'heavy' on this record. if you are used to Thrash- and Death Metal then WM is not heavy at all, if you usually listen to songs like 'Toast', 'Home Sweet Home' & 'Black Lodge' then songs like 'Earth On Hell' & 'Fight 'em' are probably the heaviest shit going.

Anthrax did 'home sweet home'??? wtf?

Toast was cute when it came out. but it quickly became a song I'd skip when i listened to that record back in the day. now i'd probably only listen to it for nostalgic reasons. wait wait wait ! what??? John Bush is now nostalgia?

my only complaint with this album is that it's too polished sounding. I wish it was a little more raw. whatever. it's still a good album. in 20 years it should be a classic if Anthrax continue to release lp's with joey. it would mark the return of joey. i challenge Anthrax to top Worship Music.

Trying to be heavy just for sake of it is stupid,I want to listen to kickass songs and anthrax have delivered that to me,in saying that I really ain't much metal at all these days,it's so overun with crap these days,I want something new new.

it pisses all over sown to me,time will tell if its a classic but ive been playing the fuck outta it,i think all bush albums had filler but this one id rock solid,in saying that i think its there best joey record,lets face it its a new era and who wants to hold onto the past...

no way is it better than POT, Among The Living, or STD. It's definitely better than the past 3 Bushthrax albums. But no way is it better than those 3 Joey era albums imo