Album Review: Anthrax - Worship Music

:cry: I'd just like them to sound like Anthrax again. I like Alice in Chains but they are Alice in Chains. Anthrax used to sound like Anthrax. Other bands may have tried to sound like them. But after POT they started to try and sound like other bands and I just don't get that. But whatever. Hopefully the album is great and it won't matter

I just think the song has a real Alice In Chains vibe to it. I don't think they were trying to sound like anyone. Maybe just an influence.

I just think the song has a real Alice In Chains vibe to it. I don't think they were trying to sound like anyone. Maybe just an influence.

You have a copy of the full record? Lucky bastard if so!!!!

Out of interest (and not expecting a thing) how did you get your hands on it? Band connections / media?

:cry: I'd just like them to sound like Anthrax again. I like Alice in Chains but they are Alice in Chains. Anthrax used to sound like Anthrax. Other bands may have tried to sound like them. But after POT they started to try and sound like other bands and I just don't get that. But whatever. Hopefully the album is great and it won't matter

Dude, I'm not trying to bust yer balls or anything, but what exactly would you want in a new record? I've heard you want "thrash," but what specifically is it that you desire the new album to be? I'm genuinely curious. To me "thrash" doesn't really mean anything anymore; it's just a sub-genre buzzword. Gimme some specifics; hell I may even agree with some of it!