Anthrax is playing ALL of Among the Living live - July 27

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Anyone hear about this?????

On Friday July 27 Anthrax is playing a show at The Rave in Milwaukee, and according to the flyer and email I just got they'll be playing the entire album for its 20th anniversery. Tickets go on sale June 10. Now if they do another where they play all of Persistence of Time I'll be set!

this is on the front page of the site but, i guess it dosn't mention the rave..

05.24.06 | tour dates added
2 Texas HEADLINE dates and an Illinois date added, see the tour page>> The NSA, under Bush's new wire tapping plan, intercepted some calls from Scott to Charlie and apparently they may play the entire Among The Living album at these shows. The NSA did not respond to my request for comment on the matter.

yea it is shitty but I am thinking about going figure why not do 3 anthrax shows in 2 weeks

House of Seance said:
what the hell is going on in your sig? lol

One of THE most fantastic, split-second scenes of The Big Lebowske, if I ain't mistaken!!

"Dont fuck with the Jesus!"

tex said:
"Dont fuck with the Jesus!"

DASS RIGHT, MANG!!!!!
the_big_lebowski_jesus.jpg

Does anyone really care?? I mean seriously, DO SOMETHING NEW!!!!! From the poll that was on here for favorite album Among wasn't even the top one. Just another way to try and sell tickets.

Dredd74 said:
Does anyone really care?? I mean seriously, DO SOMETHING NEW!!!!! From the poll that was on here for favorite album Among wasn't even the top one. Just another way to try and sell tickets.

I care :headbang:

I wonder if they will tape it for a DVD. Somebody needs to ask Black Thirteen about this.

Side Note

1000 POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass:

the_walking_dude said:
dredd stop whining

I'm not whining about shit. I'd like to see some new material released, preferrably with Bush & Rob, but at this point anything will do. This is the longest anniversary tour in history, stop reliving the 80's and make something new, that's all I'm saying.

Dredd74 said:
I'm not whining about shit. I'd like to see some new material released, preferrably with Bush & Rob, but at this point anything will do. This is the longest anniversary tour in history, stop reliving the 80's and make something new, that's all I'm saying.

I can't say I disagree with this statement.