NEAL MORSE BAND: The Similitude Of A Dream

Great album to be sure, as are pretty much all Neal Morse projects. Personally, after one listen, I don't hear this standing up head-and-shoulders above his other works, so not so sure I would consider this to be "the album of his career". "Testimony" is the high water mark for me (despite the religious nature of it) as it has many parts on it that you can hear the pain OOZING from Neal in the songs. It has a much more authentic, personal vibe to it that few others have accomplished.

THE NEAL MORSE BAND - MORSEFEST 2015 BLU-RAY / DVD+CD CONCERT RELEASE DUE IN MARCH; PRE-ORDER LAUNCHED

"...Hot on the heels of 2016’s progressive rock release, The Similitude Of A Dream, The Neal Morse Band announces the massive live release of a once-in-a-lifetime concert event: Morsefest 2015 on March 24th via Radiant Records via Metal Blade Records/Sony. Pre-orders are available on Radiant’s website. A trailer for the package is available for streaming below...."

morsedvdcoverfeb.jpg

NEAL MORSE FEATURED IN NEW GEAR MASTERS EPISODE; VIDEO

THE NEAL MORSE BAND GUITARIST ERIC GILLETTE FEATURED IN NEW GEAR MASTERS EPISODE; VIDEO

THE NEAL MORSE BAND FEATURING MIKE PORTNOY - MORSEFEST 2017 PROMO VIDEO STREAMING

Last edited:
THE NEAL MORSE BAND - PROMO TRAILER FOR FINAL LEG OF THE ROAD CALLED HOME TOUR 2017 POSTED

August
17 - Minneapolis, MN - Amsterdam Hall
18 - Chicago, IL - House Of Blues
19 - Detroit, MI - St Andrew's Hall
20 - Pittsburgh, PA - Mr Smalls Theater
22 - New York City, NY - Gramercy Theater
24 - Boston, MA - Wilbur Theater
25 - Ridgefield, CT - Ridgefield Playhouse
26 - Glendale, PA - Keswick Theater
27 - Baltimore, MD - Baltimore Soundstage

September
1 - Cross Plains, TN - Morsefest 2017