Neal's Faith (Part II)

|ngenius

Little Grasshopper
Nov 16, 2001
Barcelona
Visit site
Do you remember that californian musician (no, I'm not talking about Final Vision), leader of the progressive band Spock's Beard, who was told by God (while running out in the street, I mean the musician, not God) to left his bands to do something higher in his life (no, I don't mean get up to a ladder)? Well, he's back with a solo album called "Testimony". An awesome, impressive new brand creation, I daresay.

Yes, Neal Morse is back, and I know you can't care less, but this is the nice ending for a paranoia involving faith and religion, don't you think?. :D And I'm sure Miolo will be glad to know this. :D Further info at:

www.nealmorse.com

|ngenius.

the title speaks for itself and about a dozen suicidal cults in the united states: get the maniac and chain him down! :devil:

will miolo be happy to read this? only the new morning will tell....

Soulburner said:
I don't think it's an ending... most probably, God has told Neal to record new solo album, then God will tell him to record another album etc.

Good point. The bad side of this issue is when God tells Alf Poier to record a new album, that is not what I'd call a miracle...

|ng.

I suggest this thread is renamed to "Things that might make Miolo happy in the morning. Or not". :D

yes, miolo is happy reading this. :D

it's a weird coincidence, a few minutes ago i was checking the dates of the next dream theater tour and on the main page i read 'mike portnoy featured on neal morse new solo album'. my first thought was 'what the fuck? shouldn't he be praying or something?' :p

i'm glad he's back but actually i'd rather if he hadn't use god as an excuse to leave the band. :rolleyes:

Miolo

Pfffft. I live in L.A. and I've never heard of Spock's Beard and Neal Morse. I need to get out more. :)