neck tattoo

deathxunlimited

The Fuckin' Man
Jul 3, 2005
Indiana
www.entruce.cjb.net
hey i was just looking through some random tuska 05 pictures someone took, and i dont want to sound like a fucking douche fanboy, but alexi has a tatto on his neck, its like a bunch of dots arranged weird...anyone know what that is about?

edit: it says DIE but with dots and such over it

Yea it looks like a real tattoo. I was gunna ask this too. Here are the pics
cob14.jpg

cob4.jpg

I'm not 100% sure but I think Zarok had mentioned before that it wasn't real!

Shagoroth said:
that is a fuckin weird place to get a tattoo

Hmm, not really. Although people usually take neck tattoos a bit lower and more to the back, that's not SO weird a place.

Also, talking about tattoos makes me remember these guys I know of, who have their own tattooing equipment. So whenever they drink together they're making weird tattoos on each other :D The one thing they seem to be obsessed with is dancing blueberries :lol:

I don't think it's real.. that's also a painful place to get a tattoo.. I like the spider web thingy on his right elbow.

CadalMord said:
Hmm, not really. Although people usually take neck tattoos a bit lower and more to the back, that's not SO weird a place.

Also, talking about tattoos makes me remember these guys I know of, who have their own tattooing equipment. So whenever they drink together they're making weird tattoos on each other :D The one thing they seem to be obsessed with is dancing blueberries :lol:
Well, for me it is, at least I wouldn't take there any.

Lol:D they're like Norther then haha.
One of my friends has a tattoo-machine (he made by himself). So I'm afraid of drinking too much, cause I don't wanna wake up with a weird tattoo on me :lol:

Nah, the one on his neck doesn't look real to me. Probably an edding thingy.

(PS: This calling people fanboys/groupies for just about everything is getting REALLY annoying. Trust me, it isn't that cool. To the thread starter: No, I think that's a perfectly normal question you asked and doesn't make you a "fanboy" or whatever.)