neck tattoo

panzerKunt said:
Regarding those "ooo a neck tattoo that must hurt" posts:
If you decide where to get tattoos based on peoples opinions on where it hurts more, youre not old enough to have tattoos.
Agreed. but what does that question or subject ("Where do tats hurt the most?") have to do with this thread?;)
[Just FYI: The guys in the studio where I got my large back tattoo more that 2 years ago, told me the back was one of the places where it hurts the most.]

panzerKunt said:
And yes these fanboy questions are gay and lame and even a bit homosexual. Please go to www.ilovealexisnipplehairs.com instead.
No thanks.;)

Lanterns said:
Agreed. but what does that question or subject ("Where do tats hurt the most?") have to do with this thread?;)

Im just bitching at a couple posts i saw thats my job here.

[Just FYI: The guys in the studio where I got my large back tattoo more that 2 years ago, told me the back was one of the places where it hurts the most.]

I doubt it except for the spine, but yea whatever ;P
Think ribs, wists and like knees and stuff.

panzerKunt said:
Im just bitching at a couple posts i saw thats my job here.
Ok;)

panzerKunt said:
I doubt it except for the spine, but yea whatever ;P
Think ribs, wists and like knees and stuff.
Yeah, I imagine knees and elbows for example must be quite painful indeed.
Mine's across my upper back and if I remember right it did indeed hurt the most in the middle so yes, I guess you're right about the spine.

Close to bones and between muscles hurt the most, esp for thin people. when theres a meter of fat and whatnot seperating the skeleton from the outer skin layers it doesnt hurt much but then again it hurts for them to run more than 100 meters so i guess that makes up for it.

besides why would someone get something on their neck..... i mean comeon.... unless its a tatoo of splattered cum or smthin

Shagoroth said:
One of my friends has a tattoo-machine (he made by himself). So I'm afraid of drinking too much, cause I don't wanna wake up with a weird tattoo on me :lol:

Yeah that's what I told them too :lol: I'm 99% sure if I got wasted with them and passed out there would be "COCK" tattooed on my forehead the next morning.