Necklace?

i dont know how to better ask my question, the necklace warlord wears, is there a name to it? whats it called, what does it mean?

I'm going to take a guess here that Nidafjöll is refering to his Mjolnir necklace. A Mjolnir necklace is used to signify the fact that the wearer is Asatru.
nooo-hooo! not a mjölnir! its a round one, if i remember right its some sort of old swastika on it, he explained the meaning to me/my friend sooooome years ago, i dont remember. but i remember how i told my friend that the swastikas were mis-used by the nazis back in the 40ies and she then asked mathias 'but you dont have anything to do with their ideology?' oh well, at least i tried it, listening must be a good quality to have... :erk:

nooo-hooo! not a mjölnir! its a round one, if i remember right its some sort of old swastika on it, he explained the meaning to me/my friend sooooome years ago, i dont remember. but i remember how i told my friend that the swastikas were mis-used by the nazis back in the 40ies and she then asked mathias 'but you dont have anything to do with their ideology?' oh well, at least i tried it, listening must be a good quality to have... :erk:

Oh right... That was actually just a shot in the dark from me there...

Right. I have spent the last half an hour looking through Turisas galleries of them live and I think I know what this symbol looks like:-

NygardSymbol.png

Of course... I could be entirely wrong... I think Warlord Nygard will have to respond himself to this...

yeah, i was talking about the round one with the arrows, i actually wear a Mjolnir necklace.

Oh right... That was actually just a shot in the dark from me there...

Right. I have spent the last half an hour looking through Turisas galleries of them live and I think I know what this symbol looks like:-

NygardSymbol.png

Of course... I could be entirely wrong... I think Warlord Nygard will have to respond himself to this...

That's a symbol of a finnish unit in World War 2, called Detached Battallion 4, more commonly known for it's long guerrilla operations behind enemy lines. :)
Shown here:

It's called 'sissikipinä', which means 'a guerrilla spark'. Don't know it's earlier history before ErP 4, but one could think they've adapted it from some early finnish ornaments or sings.