Need a break? Grab a Snickers.

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
http://www.breitbart.tv/html/108653.html

No one seems to know where or why it's happening, but one thing is for sure, this guy has totally had it with corporate life.

A bizarre surveillance video is making the rounds on the Internet showing an office worker who suddenly gets violent and begins trashing not only his desk but the entire office, much to the shock of several coworkers.

The video, plus a few other cell phone clips from other angles, are posted on YouTube and other video sharing sites.

Sites like Break.com, Gizmodo.com and Digg have already featured the clip, leading to some speculation as to whether the event is staged.

The surveillance video is silent, but screaming and yelling can be heard in the alternate clips. It's not clear what language the people are speaking.

Alternate angle (audio) http://www.break.com/index/office-worker-meltdown-second-angle.html

must be Russia ... what office has crt monitors nowadays? heck even most of Russia doesn't

:lol: ... i gotta say ... speaking of eyes ... LCD's are a blessing for them.
I kinda disagree for the most part... Unless the CRT screen is really crappy, they can take higher frequencies as well as higher resolution, the downside is the size and weight, and they can disturb other elctronics some times, but image quality is mostly better...

i was talking about saving your eyesight not the quality of the image ... where a good crt can kick an lcd's ass any day

must be Russia ... what office has crt monitors nowadays? heck even most of Russia doesn't

Most of the world's CRTs are busy leaching lead into our drinking water from the landfills in which we casually tossed them

Anyway, the one thing that stands out to me is that the guy's desk is positioned conveniently in the center of the frame. That and the fact that it's on the internet screams "fake" to me. But funny nonetheless. I kept hoping he'd kill one of those little office geeks that were trying to subdue him.

I still use CRT monitors...

Nothing beats the quality of a nice 21" Flat CRT pumping out 1600x1200 in a game on max settings.

Fucking hate LCD's since I hate being locked to a resolution.

..and don't LCDs consume much more energy than CRTs also? Why did LCDs come into vogue - their size? That seems to be their only advantage.

most of germany's are being sold through a black market and happily disposed of in african drinking water!

:lol: I've read that most of the world's e-trash gets shipped to third world countries because it's so toxic, we'd rather pay them to take it than ruin what's left of our own eco-systems.

..and don't LCDs consume much more energy than CRTs also? Why did LCDs come into vogue - their size? That seems to be their only advantage.

LCDS are significantly less power use actually.

Their main advantage is their size though, yes. Most serious gamers still use CRTS (I do). I'm probably going to give up and switch soon though.

Arent you thinking of LEDs using less power? I've never heard of LCD being energy efficient. Maybe I'm wrong, but I just remember reading somewhere that LCD and Plasma TVs use waaaayyy more energy than a CRT.
*shrugs*