need a Hi-Hat donation (Slate content)

Arsenu,

Oct 30, 2008
hey guys!

yesterday i bought Slate TRIGGER platinum which includes the platinum drum library.
innocently i had thought the platinum library will contain all the samples used in SSD, but apparently it only contains Kicks, Snares and Toms but no cymbals at all. obviously the software and included samples are as good as expected but i REALLY need cymbals!

iv'e PM'd slate about this, but until i get an answer and maybe a possible solution i need at least a Hi-Hat so i can get on with some test im doing...

also, iv'e tried loading BFD samples into the slate instrument editor but it refuses to load them due to probably having an unsupported sample-rate.

the instrument editor seems to take 48Khz just fine so iv'e extracted samples from a session i had last week and i have 2 Crashes and a Ride. (not the best though). but it seems that i forgot to sample the HH :loco:

so does anyone have a spare HH, or any other cymbal, that he can donate? or is there a way to load BFD samples into Trigger?

open up a project, add a midi track, draw hi hat midi notes from low to hard hits, put BFD
on it and then export in the sample rate that's supported by trigger, slice up the hi hat track and make a TCI out of the smaples! ;)

should wors, still i do not think that triggering cymbals si a good idea...:D

was reading your comment as i was rendering the samples :)

luckily the intro to one of that band's songs is pure velocity ascending 1/8 notes on the HH. how convenient :)
however it's just temporary, and it has only a few layers, i still need some decend HH and cymbal TCI's. can anyone help me with this one?

Ha BFD got some weirdness! My friend got BFD and showed me one sample opened into audacity- and there was all direct, OH, room, channels in one wav!!!
And I think that is why you can't import them.