Need a Place to Stay - Help!

BrotherOfMetal

New Metal Member
Aug 23, 2003
Visit site
Hi - have planned very well and me and my friend have now found that there is nowhere to stay in Derby's guest houses. If you know of anywhere (cheap as possible) to stay that isnt a bus station or park bench then help would be very much appreciated. Will pay to sleep in garden/on floor!!!

sorry man, i had trouble finding a place about 4months ago.. im staying in a B&B thing,
you should still definately go even if it means roughin' it, there will proberbly be quite alot of people doing it..
sorry mate, bit late but keep trying

Cheers for the help, looks like we're roughin it then. Did leave it a bit late anyway - haven't even booked the right time off work yet! If anyone else is roughin it then give us a shout if you know a good place to sleep.

You could try the derby east travel inn. £45 pounds a night per room. Its about all thats left. Its not bad value if there is a couple of you sharing. Thats where me and the missus will be. Only booked it on Wednesday just gone.

You were lucky there! They must have had some cancellations, as when I tried to book it in February it was full!! We're in the Derby West Travel Inn. You might want to give that a go also. I know there are quite a few festival goers staying there as well.

Bloody 'ell!!! Just noticed Ebbo is from Cov.....shirley some mistake?! Metal fans in Cov only go up to 17 and you can fit three of them into one pair of their trousers!!

BrotherOfMetal said:
Hi - have planned very well and me and my friend have now found that there is nowhere to stay in Derby's guest houses. If you know of anywhere (cheap as possible) to stay that isnt a bus station or park bench then help would be very much appreciated. Will pay to sleep in garden/on floor!!!

There are a couple of hotels in Derby that may have vancancies, they are very close to the gig, but you ll have to ring 192 for their no. Try The Pennine Hotel, Days Hotel and The European Hotel :wave: :wave:

@MentaLee. I only moved to Cov about 18 months ago so I aint a native. Must admit you have a point about the trousers. Back in my day unless your feet went blue through lack of blood, with your jeans being so tight, you werent allowed into a gig.:D

Ebbo said:
Back in my day unless your feet went blue through lack of blood, with your jeans being so tight, you werent allowed into a gig.:D
Ahhh, those were the days. In fact, for me, they still are. These days, I get ridiculed for wearing tight jeans, but to be honest, I don't give a shit :) They're comfortable, and I like them, so screw the rest of the world...