Does the band need a place to stay after the Loft show?

I don't know if Tim & the boys are reading these, but maybe someone can pass the message along. They can stay at my Mother's house tonight if they want, there are two bedrooms (one with two beds, also two couches and enough room for sleeping bags.) It's located in Kingston, north of Poughkeepsie, two minutes from the NYS Thruway exit, which you'll have to take to get to Worcester anyway. You can get some rest in a nice place. I'd offer my house but I'm an hour from Poughkeepsie in the boondocks and no where near the thruway. She said five people, so if the rest of the bands are traveling with you, she can't accomodate, sorry. If you don't want to do that, there's a Holiday Inn and a Day's Inn right down the street from her place with a swimming pool and all that. If you don't want to come to Kingston and just want to pay for a hotel room anyway, there are places in Poughkeepsie.
Anyway, the invite's there. Let me know at the show and I'll let her know she'll have a crowd tonight.
Hope this helps.
I have a sprained ankle so no pit for me tronight, but it'll be cool to see y'all again.
See you tonight,
Dean