Choosing a place to live

JayKeeley said:
I've never been to Nashville, but it's in the south and everyone down there speaks with an accent, supports Bush, and wears Klan robes to church.

but to you doesnt everyone in the US speak with an accent? damn brit

I find most of the blackzors here very difficult to understand. Then again, I work with a guy from Brooklyn and I can't understand a fucking word he says. Maybe it's just blacks in general :lol:

JayKeeley said:
When buying/renting your house or apartment, did you take these things into consideration?
No, it was a decent apartment in an okay area, which made me almost able to afford it. The next move location comes first, then price, and everything else is secondary (or umm, tertiary I suppose :dopey: ). My apartment is very open though, and I like that. Fuck walls indeed.

I'm looking at real estate on Vancouver Island right now, I can't fucking believe what 200,000 Canadian Jewtokens can land you. Frickin' 2,500 sq. ft. house on an acre of land, not far outside the city. The current cheapest house I've found near me, even in the so-called housing market slowdown, is $225,000. The house is over 100 years old, in a SHIT area, and is about the same size as my barely-big-enough-for-two apartment.

NADatar said:
I'm looking at real estate on Vancouver Island right now, I can't fucking believe what 200,000 Canadian Jewtokens can land you. Frickin' 2,500 sq. ft. house on an acre of land, not far outside the city. The current cheapest house I've found near me, even in the so-called housing market slowdown, is $225,000. The house is over 100 years old, in a SHIT area, and is about the same size as my barely-big-enough-for-two apartment.

Yeah, Vancouver Island rules, if you need some info gimme an email.

I hope if Reign in Acai moves up there his ferry sinks.

I can only imagine how boring it must be to die on a sinking ferry. "Oh balls it's going down, slowly. Hmm. Anyone have a smoke?"

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week folks!

J. said:
but to you doesnt everyone in the US speak with an accent? damn brit

Good point. :loco:

I read yesterday that St Louis was declared (by the FBI) the most dangerous city in the US.

In second place was Detroit, followed by Compton, CA.

Interestingly enough, in last month's Maxim, they declared Camden, NJ as the most dangerous place in the US.

It all depends on who you trust more: the FBI or Maxim. :loco:

haha Detroit rules. It's the dirtiest city I've ever driven through...and I've driven through almost all of them.

JayKeeley said:
Good point. :loco:

I read yesterday that St Louis was declared (by the FBI) the most dangerous city in the US.

In second place was Detroit, followed by Compton, CA.

Interestingly enough, in last month's Maxim, they declared Camden, NJ as the most dangerous place in the US.

It all depends on who you trust more: the FBI or Maxim. :loco:

:erk: I thought Youngstown, Ohio (A city near mine and Impudent's hometown) was announced as one of the most dangerous cities?

Where did you get that information? I believe I've read that somewhere but can't remember the source.

a friend from ohio pointed this out to me

290. Akron, Ohio
296. Canton, Ohio
326. Columbus, Ohio
331. Toledo, Ohio
354. Cincinnati, Ohio
363. Youngstown, Ohio
365. Cleveland, Ohio

:lol: sucks for ohio

Los Angeles would take number 1 if you were to tally up all the violent crimes that occur in this shitstain. Obviously places like Racoon City, Delaware make the top 5 due to the amount of crime to population.

Crime doesn't seem evident when you have 50,000 Murders per population of 38 Million. 37 of which are undocumented illegals that have a get out of murder free card.